Ensia is a solutions-focused nonprofit media outlet reporting on our changing planet. Published by the Institute on the Environment.
New state legislation may provide future solutions as recycling options dwindle Yakima Herald-Republic
Yakima County residents who have been stockpiling soda bottles and milk jugs need to sign up for curbside *service* if they want to recycle them.
A Bend-based event waste management company is on a mission to find the most environmental way to dispose of plastic cups, utensils and containers used by …
Winning on Reducing Food Waste Month California Ag Today
Recently, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) kick off …
South Korea has managed to increase food waste recycling levels from 2 percent to 95 percent.
- Every little bit helps, but government action is needed to reverse low UK recycling rates FoodNavigator.com
- Using Chemical Recycling to Fix the Plastic Waste Crisis waste360
- After China’s import ban, where to with the world’s waste? DW (English)
- Recycling isn’t about the planet. It’s about profit. Slate
- View full coverage on Google News
ALDI Commits to Reducing Plastic Waste Environmental Leader
ALDI recently announced a series of commitments it has made to help combat the global plastics crisis. By 2025, 100% of ALDI packaging, including plastic …
For 30 years, China took in the world’s plastic. What happened when they stopped?
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Building on efforts to be industry leaders in environmental sustainability, the Jackson Hole Airport Board voted on Monday to seek a …