South Korea has managed to increase food waste recycling levels from 2 percent to 95 percent.
- Every little bit helps, but government action is needed to reverse low UK recycling rates FoodNavigator.com
- Using Chemical Recycling to Fix the Plastic Waste Crisis waste360
- After China’s import ban, where to with the world’s waste? DW (English)
- Recycling isn’t about the planet. It’s about profit. Slate
- View full coverage on Google News
ALDI Commits to Reducing Plastic Waste Environmental Leader
ALDI recently announced a series of commitments it has made to help combat the global plastics crisis. By 2025, 100% of ALDI packaging, including plastic …
For 30 years, China took in the world’s plastic. What happened when they stopped?
JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Building on efforts to be industry leaders in environmental sustainability, the Jackson Hole Airport Board voted on Monday to seek a …